Technology News Archive - August 09, 2009
VICTORIA, British Columbia and NEW YORK, Aug.
The US Commerce Department announced Friday that Internet access providers such as Verizon, Comcast and AT&T do not have to disclose to the government how much revenue they generate from each subscriber, or at what speed their Internet connections typically run.
GURGAON, India, Aug.
LONG BEACH, Calif., Aug. 10 /PRNewswire-FirstCall/ -- Epson America Inc.
- A murmuring sound; a rushing or whistling sound, like that of the wind; a deep sigh.
- A gentle breeze; a waft; a breath.
- Any rumor that engages general attention.
- A cant or whining mode of speaking, especially in preaching or praying; the chant or recitative characteristic of the old Presbyterians in Scotland.
- To make a rushing, whistling, or sighing sound; emit a hollow murmur; murmur or sigh like the wind.
- To breathe in or as in sleep.
- To utter in a whining or monotonous tone.