Technology News Archive - January 28, 2010
BASKING RIDGE, N.J., Jan.
HSIN-CHU, Taiwan, Jan.
LONG BEACH, Calif., NEW YORK and DUBAI, United Arab Emirates , Jan. 28 /PRNewswire-FirstCall/ -- Planet Payment, Inc.
SAN DIEGO, Jan. 28 /PRNewswire/ -- Sony Electronics Inc. is announcing that it has acquired Convergent Media Systems, a leading provider of video integration solutions to the enterprise market.
HSINCHU, Taiwan, Jan. 28 /PRNewswire-Asia-FirstCall/ -- AU Optronics Corp. ("AUO" or the "Company") (TAIEX: 2409; NYSE: AUO) today announced unaudited results for 4Q2009 and Fiscal 2009.
TAIPEI, Taiwan, Jan. 28 /PRNewswire-Asia-FirstCall/ -- Advanced Semiconductor Engineering, Inc.
SEOUL, South Korea, Jan.
OAKLAND, Calif., Jan. 28 /PRNewswire/ -- Centrro, Inc., a leading developer of online personal financial services today announced that the company was issued U.S. Patent No. 7,620,597 titled "Online Loan Application System Using Borrower Profile Information" on 11/17/2009.
- Announces Expansion of Successful Partnership with US Airways - Renews a Number of Current Partnerships - Prepares for Launch of New Partners and Products During the First Half of 2010 - Raises 2010 Revenue Guidance to Range of $75 Million to $85 Million - Conference call at 9:00 a.m.
TROY, Mich., Jan. 28 /PRNewswire/ -- In advance of the new Federal Housing Administration regulations which will take effect February 15, 2010, DartAppraisal.com has partnered with eMerchant Inc.
- A murmuring sound; a rushing or whistling sound, like that of the wind; a deep sigh.
- A gentle breeze; a waft; a breath.
- Any rumor that engages general attention.
- A cant or whining mode of speaking, especially in preaching or praying; the chant or recitative characteristic of the old Presbyterians in Scotland.
- To make a rushing, whistling, or sighing sound; emit a hollow murmur; murmur or sigh like the wind.
- To breathe in or as in sleep.
- To utter in a whining or monotonous tone.