No Results for: ""
Craft beer might be all the rage in the United...Read More »
- Porpoises use 'sound searchlight' to track down...
- Demand for cocoa is killing primates
- 'Mona Lisa of Ancient Egypt' declared fake
- Ancient reminder: Craft beer is nothing new
- Music could help relax cats at the vet
- WTF are mitochondria?!
- Striped marlin study may reduce overfishing
- Antarctica may have just recorded its hottest...
- Habitable 'Tatooines' may be real, common
- Dark matter just got a lot weirder
- Bizarre bulge discovered on Ganymede
- Are NASA and Roscosmos planning ISS 2.0?
- Chandra finds clues to identify dark matter
- The Year in Space has liftoff!
- Martian lake crater prime target for NASA's...
- Ia supernovae to answer dark energy mysteries
- Quality of time, not quantity, matters with kids
- Meet the 'Wikipedia' for neurons: NeuroElectro
- Nanoneedles provide revolutionary treatment...
- Long-lived lemurs could hold secret to human aging
- Medieval potion kills MRSA superbug, scientists...
- Shape-shifting nanoprobes provide wealth of...
- Full moon not to blame for crazy behavior,...
- Urban exercise still healthy despite air pollution
- Liquid metal machines eat other substances to move
- VIDEO: Chainsaw-propelled ice skating
- Industry heavyweights support Jay-Z's new...
- Glowing tampons reveal pollution in UK streams
- Brain-controlled devices work with users to...
- Squid-inspired invisibility camo for soldiers
- 3D-printed rifles can now fire larger caliber...
- Detecting software spots auto-generated papers
Word of the Day
- To play, gamble.
- To impose upon; delude; trick; humbug; also, to joke; chaff.
- A deceitful game or trick; trickery; humbug; nonsense.
The word 'gammon' in the sense of 'joke, trick' may come from 'backgammon'.
Quote of the DayUntil they come to see us from their planet, I wait patiently. I hear them saying: Don't call us, we'll call you.
- Marlene Dietrich (1904 - 1992)