No Results for: "Opportunity"
Few places in the world are as aptly named as...Read More »
- Newfound feathered fossil is oldest relative to...
- Past tells a lot about what Great Barrier Reef...
- Dolphins have a social network, just like humans
- Mystery Shakespeare line finally decoded
- Rare plant only grows over diamond deposits
- VIDEO: Watch this lava tube drain a lake
- Fjords act as 'carbon sinks' that store carbon
- Did researchers accurately predict Axial...
- Visible this month: Mercury, Venus, Jupiter,...
- How NASA controls traffic around Mars
- What's it like being an astronomer?
- Long-term space travel could make astronauts...
- Automatic planet finder discovers 3 planets
- Astronomers discover pulsar with widest orbit ever
- Gas giant's orbit unexpectedly close to tiny star
- Wanna name an exoplanet?
- What is DNA?
- tDCS brain stimulation doesn't raise IQ, study...
- Wild political rumors are difficult to kill...
- Seminal fluid aggravates endometriosis, study...
- Pig farmers six times more likely to carry...
- Oil & alcohol injections almost cost...
- Origins of out-of-body experiences found in brain
- Social media is ruining the English language
- Black fungus may provide cheaper jet fuel
- Did hip-hop start the musical revolution?
- LHC produces first particle collisions since...
- Why do video games still look unrealistic? Part II
- Engineering students develop real-time 3D radar
- Clingfish may hold future to suction tech
- Guys like helping attractive female avatars...
- VIDEO: Creating a customizable smartphone
Word of the Day
- an ornament or knob in the shape of a flower
- In architecture, a floral ornament; specifically, the large conventional flower usually placed in the center of the abacus of a Corinthian capital or classic ceiling-caisson; also, the floreated termination of a Gothic finial.
[ "The word 'fleuron' comes from French."]
Quote of the DayThe latest refinements of science are linked with the cruelties of the Stone Age.
- Sir Winston Churchill (1874 - 1965)