No Results for: "asteroid+2012+DA14"
Spiders might not be thought of as musical...Read More »
- Low coffee diversity could lead to extinction
- Wolf spiders 'sing' to win the hearts of mates
- Panther chameleons are actually 11 different...
- Cave deposits record prehistoric climate
- Researchers create human-yeast hybrid to study...
- Birds shake nuts to choose the best ones
- Savannas help to slow climate change
- Alaska's walrus cam is back - in high def
- Could a manned mission to Pluto work?
- Curiosity's autofocus fixed, better than ever
- Does Astrology affect celebrity?
- Researchers find brightest galaxy in the known...
- Does non-water-based life exist?
- The ultimate stargazing playlist
- ‘Never before seen’ star behavior observed...
- Scientist: Aliens will be bear-sized
Scientists studying residents in Stockholm,...Read More »
- Depression linked to heart failure mortality...
- Noise pollution linked to love handles, study...
- Decoding the body language of flirting
- Hoarders: an interview with Matt Paxton
- FDA approves acute radiation injury drug
- Mother’s milk shields infants from pollution
- Caffeinated coffee may help reduce ED risk
- Is fish oil really good for you?
- Single-molecule diodes: A major step in...
- No waves required with this electric surfboard
- 'Mind control' prosthetic allows for smooth...
- Britain's poo-powered bus breaks speed record
- US Army creates new "Ballistic Wallpaper"
- redOrbit reviews: Disney's 'Tomorrowland'
- 'Terminator' liquid metal antenna created
- Meet Arduboy, the credit card-sized Gameboy
Word of the Day
- A hairdresser.
The word 'friseur' comes from French friseur, from friser ("to curl, frizz").
Quote of the DayWell: what we gain by science is, after all, sadness, as the Preacher saith. The more we know of the laws & nature of the Universe the more ghastly a business we perceive it all to be & the non-necessity of it.
- Thomas Hardy (1840–1928)