No Results for: "coherence"
- Cave deposits record prehistoric climate
- Researchers create human-yeast hybrid to study...
- Birds shake nuts to choose the best ones
- Savannas help to slow climate change
- Alaska's walrus cam is back - in high def
- Intelligent lifeforms already among us: How...
- The Eastern diamondback snake's quest for fire
- Cold swimmer 'terrifies' his body into heating up
- Researchers find brightest galaxy in the known...
- Does non-water-based life exist?
- The ultimate stargazing playlist
- ‘Never before seen’ star behavior observed...
- Scientist: Aliens will be bear-sized
- US Air Force launches next secret mission of...
- Astronomers witness supernova crash into star
- New Horizons may carry crowdsourced message to...
The US Food and Drug Administration approved...Read More »
- FDA approves acute radiation injury drug
- Mother’s milk shields infants from pollution
- Caffeinated coffee may help reduce ED risk
- Is fish oil really good for you?
- Computer-designed antibodies to help fight HIV
- Does 'faking it' make you feel immoral?
- How a smiling iron fish could help cure anemia
- First-ever 3D film of 'killer' T cells wrecking...
We went and saw Disney's 'Tomorrowland' last...Read More »
- US Army creates new "Ballistic Wallpaper"
- redOrbit reviews: Disney's 'Tomorrowland'
- 'Terminator' liquid metal antenna created
- Meet Arduboy, the credit card-sized Gameboy
- Your next password could be your brain waves
- Car seat device saves kids left in hot cars
- New system reduces mobile gaming data use
- L'Oreal to 3D print skin
Word of the Day
- A woman chauffeur.
- A woman who operates an automobile.
The word 'chaffeuse' comes from French, and is the feminine form of 'chauffeur'.
Quote of the DayThe pace of science forces the pace of technique. Theoretical physics forces atomic energy on us; the successful production of the fission bomb forces upon us the manufacture of the hydrogen bomb. We do not choose our problems, we do not choose our products; we are pushed, we are forced—by what? By a system which has no purpose and goal transcending it, and which makes man its appendix.
- Erich Fromm (1900 - 1980), U.S. psychologist.