No Results for: "kinect"
- Fjords act as 'carbon sinks' that store carbon
- Did researchers accurately predict Axial...
- Researchers: There may be a 6th DNA base
- Rorqual whales have bungee cord-like nerves
- Are Cuban cigars really better?
- How wildlife protection laws can backfire
- This year in Star Wars science
- Living shorelines can protect coastal...
- What's it like being an astronomer?
- Long-term space travel could make astronauts...
- Automatic planet finder discovers 3 planets
- Astronomers discover pulsar with widest orbit ever
- Gas giant's orbit unexpectedly close to tiny star
- Wanna name an exoplanet?
- Astronomers capture detailed images of Io's...
- New exoplanet too big for its star – how did...
Swine farmers are six times more likely to be...Read More »
- Wild political rumors are difficult to kill...
- Seminal fluid aggravates endometriosis, study...
- Pig farmers six times more likely to carry...
- Oil & alcohol injections almost cost...
- Origins of out-of-body experiences found in brain
- Social media is ruining the English language
- Seven dietary mistakes that hurt your bones
- Using telomeres as a biomarker for cancer
In Part I, we asked why video games still...Read More »
- Why do video games still look unrealistic? Part II
- Engineering students develop real-time 3D radar
- Clingfish may hold future to suction tech
- Guys like helping attractive female avatars...
- VIDEO: Creating a customizable smartphone
- Human-like robot takes first outdoor stroll
- Facebook opens Internet.org to all developers
- Why do video games still look unrealistic? Part I
Word of the Day
- an ornament or knob in the shape of a flower
- In architecture, a floral ornament; specifically, the large conventional flower usually placed in the center of the abacus of a Corinthian capital or classic ceiling-caisson; also, the floreated termination of a Gothic finial.
[ "The word 'fleuron' comes from French."]
Quote of the DayResearch is what I'm doing when I don't know what I'm doing.
- Wernher von Braun