No Results for: "neutron+star"
- Bronze Age 'Egtved Girl' probably not Danish;...
- World's oldest stone tools discovered
- Severe weather potentially linked to Arctic...
- So...it literally rained spiders in Australia
- Woof: Human-dog bond may be older than we thought
- Mountain gorilla moms avoid inbreeding
- Flooding may have caused the fall of ancient US...
- Archaeologists find first dinosaur fossil in...
Yesterday marks the 4th launch of the X-37B...Read More »
- Scientist: Aliens will be bear-sized
- US Air Force launches next secret mission of...
- Astronomers witness supernova crash into star
- New Horizons may carry crowdsourced message to...
- VIDEO: Building a supermassive black hole
- Advanced Ligo's hunt for gravitational waves...
- Janus: The loneliest moon in the solar system
- Researchers find new, impossible type of galaxy
- How a smiling iron fish could help cure anemia
- First-ever 3D film of 'killer' T cells wrecking...
- Sense of self placement influences decision-making
- We're shaped by nature or nurture? Study answers
- Gene mutation found to delay puberty
- Are high heels bad for you?
- Love hormone, alcohol affect the brain similarly
- Lucid dreaming: What, how, and why?
Tragically, about 38 children die each year due...Read More »
- Car seat device saves kids left in hot cars
- New system reduces mobile gaming data use
- L'Oreal to 3D print skin
- Could excessive gaming increase Alzheimer's risk?
- Want a new laptop? Just break your old one,...
- Tiny microbes have power to clean waterways
- Cellphone bans improve school test scores
- The hoverbike is coming in 2017
Word of the Day
- The analysis of literature, focusing on the words and grammar to the exclusion of context or literary merit.
The word 'logocentrism' is a blend of logo- + centrism.
Quote of the DayWe abuse land because we regard it as a commodity belonging to us. When we see land as a community to which we belong, we may begin to use it with love and respect.
- Aldo Leopold (1886 - 1948), U.S. forester.