No Results for: "windows+8"
- Humans went north 'out of Africa', not south
- Scientists to store mountain ice in Antarctica
- Researchers uncover new species of human
- This may be the earliest murder victim in human...
- Everest glaciers mostly gone by end of century...
- Galapagos volcano erupts, endangered iguanas...
- Drought-stricken California can learn from...
- Syria conflict threatens endangered species
One of the reasons the Curiosity rover was sent...Read More »
- Is Curiosity responsible for Mars methane...
- Why galaxies stop forming stars
- What's in this 'dark' globular star cluster?
- SPACE Act approved by House, en route to Senate
- Europa mission starts with selection of...
- Could a manned mission to Pluto work?
- Curiosity's autofocus fixed, better than ever
- Does Astrology affect celebrity?
- Cynical? You might be making less money
- Cerebellum may be site of creativity
- Infants can compare and contrast objects, study
- Osteoporosis medicine may prevent secondary...
- Can you smell if someone's happy?
- Is ADHD biological or environmental?
- Specialized fats essential for brain growth
- Depression linked to heart failure mortality...
According to reports, the Air Force wants to...Read More »
- US Air Force wants lasers on aircraft by 2023
- Why don't we have more fully automated trains?...
- Making robots that adapt like animals
- Will humans evolve into cyborgs?
- Common foot problems may be prevented with new...
- 'Measuring stick' for human gene sequencing...
- Single-molecule diodes: A major step in...
- No waves required with this electric surfboard
Word of the Day
- A young chicken: also used as a pet name for children.
The word 'chickabiddy' may come from 'chick' plus 'biddy', a name used in calling a hen or chicken.
Quote of the DayEvery attempt to employ mathematical methods in the study of chemical questions must be considered profoundly irrational and contrary to the spirit of chemistry if mathematical analysis should ever hold a prominent place in chemistry
- an aberration which is happily almost impossible
- it would occasion a rapid and widespread degeneration of that science.
- Auguste Comte