Latest Ólafsson Stories
OLFUS, Iceland, May 26, 2011 /PRNewswire/ -- Icelandic Water Holdings ehf, makers of the award-winning, CarbonNeutralÃ® natural spring water from Iceland, Icelandic Glacial, reported today that it had formally closed its 2010 funding round raising a total of $40 million in equity from new and existing investors. The funding consisted of the conversion of $28 million of existing loans and the infusion of $12 million in new capital. As a result of the new funding and...
OLFUS, Iceland, February 24 /PRNewswire/ -- Icelandic Water Holdings ehf, producer of leading CarbonNeutral(R) certified bottled water, Icelandic Glacial, announces today that its board of directors has appointed John K. Sheppard, as CEO effective March 12, 2009. Jon Olafsson, Icelandic Water Holdings Co-founder and current CEO will continue as Chairman of the company. "In the last three years we have successfully established our brand in the highly competitive US marketplace and...
Icelandic Water Holdings has announced that it will begin production of its CarbonNeutral certified bottled spring water from its new naturally powered bottling facility in Olfus, Iceland. The company claims that the new 71,688-square-foot bottling facility has environmentally-efficient and modern bottling equipment. This plant operates on geothermal and hydroelectric power. The new facility houses two separate bottling halls, increasing production from 5,000 bottles per hour (bph) to...
- A murmuring sound; a rushing or whistling sound, like that of the wind; a deep sigh.
- A gentle breeze; a waft; a breath.
- Any rumor that engages general attention.
- A cant or whining mode of speaking, especially in preaching or praying; the chant or recitative characteristic of the old Presbyterians in Scotland.
- To make a rushing, whistling, or sighing sound; emit a hollow murmur; murmur or sigh like the wind.
- To breathe in or as in sleep.
- To utter in a whining or monotonous tone.