Latest 1-866-DOM-HELP Stories
RICHMOND, Va., Jan. 27, 2011 /PRNewswire/ -- Dominion Virginia Power crews are working hard to restore electric service to the Northern Virginia customers affected by a winter storm. The company expects to restore power to at least 90 percent of the affected customers by tomorrow night, with the remaining work continuing overnight into Saturday until all customers have been restored. "We have about 2,000 workers engaged in our restoration effort, including crews from Eastern and...
RICHMOND, Va., March 1 /PRNewswire/ -- Dominion Virginia Power has established a new, easy-to-remember customer service telephone number: 1-866-DOM-HELP. "We believe this new toll-free number will be much easier for everyone to remember than our former one," said Paul Koonce, chief executive officer of Dominion Virginia Power. "Our customers have told us they do not want to search for our number, especially in lights-out situations. Establishing this new number is just one more way we hope...
- A murmuring sound; a rushing or whistling sound, like that of the wind; a deep sigh.
- A gentle breeze; a waft; a breath.
- Any rumor that engages general attention.
- A cant or whining mode of speaking, especially in preaching or praying; the chant or recitative characteristic of the old Presbyterians in Scotland.
- To make a rushing, whistling, or sighing sound; emit a hollow murmur; murmur or sigh like the wind.
- To breathe in or as in sleep.
- To utter in a whining or monotonous tone.