Latest 24 Hours of Le Mans Stories
New Livery for Dodge Viper SRT GTS-Rs Debuts at Watkins Glen International AUBURN HILLS, Mich., June 19, 2014 /PRNewswire/ -- SRT (Street and Racing Technology) Motorsports is honoring the Dodge Viper's racing heritage by molting its 'skin' and returning to the Viper's classic red and white livery, beginning at the upcoming Sahlen's Six Hours of the Glen race weekend, June 27-29, at New York's Watkins Glen International circuit....
919 Hybrid first visit to the Porsche Museum ATLANTA, March 25, 2014 /PRNewswire/ -- The Porsche Museum in Stuttgart-Zuffenhausen is getting ready for the return to Le Mans with a comprehensive special exhibition from March 26 to July 13, 2014. Porsche is taking a look back, not only to its multiple previous successes at the French endurance race, but to the present-day Le Mans commitment for 2014. For the first time, the Porsche 919 Hybrid will be presented to the public at the...
Americana Manhasset is pleased to announce that it will feature the 1964 Ford GT40 Prototype, Chassis No GT/104 at the upcoming Concours D´Elegance Technology of Movement on Sunday, October 14. This was the fourth GT40 prototype produced and the first to receive a lightweight chassis. The GT 40´s debut was at the 1964 24 Hours of Le Mans road race. MANHASSET, LONG ISLAND (PRWEB) October 11, 2012 Americana Manhasset is pleased to announce that it will feature the 1964 Ford GT40...
- A murmuring sound; a rushing or whistling sound, like that of the wind; a deep sigh.
- A gentle breeze; a waft; a breath.
- Any rumor that engages general attention.
- A cant or whining mode of speaking, especially in preaching or praying; the chant or recitative characteristic of the old Presbyterians in Scotland.
- To make a rushing, whistling, or sighing sound; emit a hollow murmur; murmur or sigh like the wind.
- To breathe in or as in sleep.
- To utter in a whining or monotonous tone.