Latest 2nd Infantry Division Stories
ORLANDO, Fla., Feb. 8 /PRNewswire/ -- Lockheed Martin's (NYSE: LMT) Warfighters' Simulation (WARSIM) program delivered realistic division Warfighter results during its debut in a recent command post exercise conducted by the U.S. Army's Second Infantry Division (2ID) and the Republic of Korea Army. Designed to integrate simulations into the Army's full-spectrum training plans, WARSIM enabled a training scenario for battle commanders, battle staffs, and other units in South Korea,...
TAUNTON, Mass., Nov. 3 /PRNewswire/ -- General Dynamics C4 Systems recently completed delivery of the first WIN-T Increment 1 equipment to the U.S. Army. Increment 1 builds on the former Joint Network Node-Network (JNN) and provides soldiers with a high-capacity, reliable, secure communications network when they are stopped or "at the halt." On schedule deliveries of WIN-T Increment 1 to the 5th Brigade, 2nd Infantry Division Stryker Brigade Combat Team (SBCT) at Ft. Lewis, Wash. include...
- A murmuring sound; a rushing or whistling sound, like that of the wind; a deep sigh.
- A gentle breeze; a waft; a breath.
- Any rumor that engages general attention.
- A cant or whining mode of speaking, especially in preaching or praying; the chant or recitative characteristic of the old Presbyterians in Scotland.
- To make a rushing, whistling, or sighing sound; emit a hollow murmur; murmur or sigh like the wind.
- To breathe in or as in sleep.
- To utter in a whining or monotonous tone.