Latest 3Com Corporation Stories
NEW YORK, Sept. 10 /PRNewswire/ -- Reportlinker.com announces that a new market research report is available in its catalogue. World Routers Market http://www.reportlinker.com/p0109904/World-Routers-Market.html This report analyzes the worldwide markets for Routers in US$ Millions. The major End use markets analyzed are Service Providers, Enterprises, and Research/Education & Other Markets. The report provides separate comprehensive analytics for North America, Europe,...
3Com Corporation (Nasdaq: COMS) today announced that Swisscom, Switzerland's leading telecommunications company, is changing to a completely 3Com network over a period of four years. The project has moved Swisscom from ATM to Ethernet technology, and reduced the complexity of its network management. 3Com solutions and products are based on industry standards, and were developed and tested with Swisscom during an 18-month pilot phase. Swisscom is using 3Com Switches 775X (modular access...
- A Roman unit of weight, 1⁄1728 of a pound.
- A weight of four grains used in weighing gold and precious stones; a carat.
- In anatomy, a formation suggesting a husk or pod.
- The lowest unit in the Roman coinage, the twenty-fourth part of a solidus.
- A coin of base silver of the Gothic and Lombard kings of Italy.