The BlackBerry Curve is a smartphone manufactured by Research In Motion (RIM); introduced on May 3, 2007, with the Curve 8300 series. It had robust multimedia features with a high resolution camera. Five models were introduced, the 8300, 8310, 8320, 8330, and 8350i. In early 2009 the Curve 8900 and 8500 series were introduced and in the next few years three more models were released, the 8910, 8520 and the 8530. The 8900 series was an upgrade of the 8300 versions, the 8500 series added...
- A Roman unit of weight, 1⁄1728 of a pound.
- A weight of four grains used in weighing gold and precious stones; a carat.
- In anatomy, a formation suggesting a husk or pod.
- The lowest unit in the Roman coinage, the twenty-fourth part of a solidus.
- A coin of base silver of the Gothic and Lombard kings of Italy.