Latest 3S Stories
New product leverages Nstein's patented text-mining technology to power a "New Kind of Site Search" MONTREAL, Nov. 17 /PRNewswire-FirstCall/ - Nstein Technologies Inc. www.nstein.com (TSX-V: EIN), a leader in digital content management solutions for information-rich enterprises, today announced the release of a new product, Semantic Site Search (3S). "3S is a front-end, multi-index search engine designed to provide users an unparalleled search experience," said...
3S Industries, a provider of production equipment for the manufacture of solar modules, and the Swiss DKSH Group have announced that they are working together with immediate effect to expand in the markets of Korea and Taiwan. The partnership facilitates optimal support for existing and new customers in these two major growth markets of Asia, said 3S Industries. It is reported that DKSH Group's experience, local networks and comprehensive logistical services will enable 3S Industries with...
- A Roman unit of weight, 1⁄1728 of a pound.
- A weight of four grains used in weighing gold and precious stones; a carat.
- In anatomy, a formation suggesting a husk or pod.
- The lowest unit in the Roman coinage, the twenty-fourth part of a solidus.
- A coin of base silver of the Gothic and Lombard kings of Italy.