Latest 4OurElders Stories
4OurElders, a national eldercare company headquartered in Fort Smith, AR, on its first anniversary, has just released a series of short videos taken from an interview with its founder focusing on how to ensure better care and service for the elderly and their families in the tens of thousands of nursing homes and other elder care facilities around the country. Fort Smith, AR (PRWEB) February 06, 2013 Steve Brigance, founder of 4OurElders, said, "Nursing homes know exactly the things that...
- A murmuring sound; a rushing or whistling sound, like that of the wind; a deep sigh.
- A gentle breeze; a waft; a breath.
- Any rumor that engages general attention.
- A cant or whining mode of speaking, especially in preaching or praying; the chant or recitative characteristic of the old Presbyterians in Scotland.
- To make a rushing, whistling, or sighing sound; emit a hollow murmur; murmur or sigh like the wind.
- To breathe in or as in sleep.
- To utter in a whining or monotonous tone.