Latest 7th Space Council Stories
The recent Space Council again demonstrated the will of Europe to boost space policies. The member states praised ESA's good work over many decades, and reiterated the need to support the Agency as a source of Europe's excellence and leadership in space. Space policy is moving up on the political agenda in Europe. European space policy rests on three pillars: the member states, the EU and ESA. To reflect this, the EU's Lisbon Treaty for the first time includes competence for the EU in the...
- A murmuring sound; a rushing or whistling sound, like that of the wind; a deep sigh.
- A gentle breeze; a waft; a breath.
- Any rumor that engages general attention.
- A cant or whining mode of speaking, especially in preaching or praying; the chant or recitative characteristic of the old Presbyterians in Scotland.
- To make a rushing, whistling, or sighing sound; emit a hollow murmur; murmur or sigh like the wind.
- To breathe in or as in sleep.
- To utter in a whining or monotonous tone.