Latest Abbott Fund Stories
With support from Abbott and the Abbott Fund, the interactive exhibit showcases the important role of science in promoting health and wellness. Kids enter a child-sized laboratory to explore machines, processes, and technology that demonstrates the role science plays to keep your body healthy. Children can meet visiting scientists from Abbott on Saturday afternoons for hands-on science demonstrations. Sausalito, CA (PRWEB) January 30, 2012 Bay Area Discovery Museum is proud to present...
ABBOTT PARK, Ill., March 14, 2011 /PRNewswire/ -- Abbott (NYSE: ABT), through its philanthropic foundation the Abbott Fund, is providing $3 million (245 million yen) to support immediate relief efforts in response to the devastating earthquake and tsunami in Japan. The Abbott Fund donation will be provided to the Japanese Red Cross through the American Red Cross, and longstanding global relief partner AmeriCares. "Our thoughts are with everyone affected by the earthquake and tsunami in...
- A murmuring sound; a rushing or whistling sound, like that of the wind; a deep sigh.
- A gentle breeze; a waft; a breath.
- Any rumor that engages general attention.
- A cant or whining mode of speaking, especially in preaching or praying; the chant or recitative characteristic of the old Presbyterians in Scotland.
- To make a rushing, whistling, or sighing sound; emit a hollow murmur; murmur or sigh like the wind.
- To breathe in or as in sleep.
- To utter in a whining or monotonous tone.