Latest AbbVie Stories
- AbbVie's investigational, interferon and ribavirin-free treatment in Japan consists of a 12-week, two direct-acting antiviral, fixed-dosed combination of paritaprevir/ritonavir with ombitasvir, dosed
NORTH CHICAGO, Ill., April 15, 2015 /PRNewswire/ -- AbbVie (NYSE: ABBV) will announce its first-quarter 2015 financial results on Thursday, April 23, 2015, before the market opens. AbbVie
- 29 abstracts, including sub-analyses of AbbVie's approved treatment of VIEKIRAX® + EXVIERA®, as well as new data from Phase 3b development program and AbbVie's HCV pipeline compounds NORTH
NORTH CHICAGO, Ill., March 19, 2015 /PRNewswire/ -- AbbVie (NYSE: ABBV) today announced that it has entered into an exclusive worldwide license agreement with C(2)N Diagnostics, a privately
- 22 abstracts further evaluate the safety, efficacy of HUMIRA in psoriatic arthritis and moderate to severe chronic plaque psoriasis and investigational use of HUMIRA for the treatment of moderate
NORTH CHICAGO, Ill., March 6, 2015 /PRNewswire/ -- AbbVie (NYSE: ABBV) will participate in the Barclays Global Health Care Conference on Thursday, March 12, 2015. Richard A.
Fifteen Accepted Abstracts Include New Data From: NORTH CHICAGO, Ill., Feb.
NORTH CHICAGO, Ill., Feb. 25, 2015 /PRNewswire/ -- AbbVie (NYSE: ABBV) will participate in the Cowen 35(th) Annual Health Care Conference on Wednesday, March 4, 2015.
- In adult patients co-infected with genotype 1 (GT1) hepatitis C virus (HCV) and human immunodeficiency virus type 1 (HIV-1), TURQUOISE-I, using VIEKIRA PAK with ribavirin (RBV), demonstrated sustained
- Submission based on Phase 3 GIFT-I study in patients with genotype 1b chronic hepatitis C virus infection NORTH CHICAGO, Ill., Feb.
- The act of burning, scorching, or heating to dryness; the state or being thus heated or dried.
- In medicine, cauterization.