Latest AbbVie Stories
- AbbVie Presents for the First Time Results from the Venetoclax Phase 2 Program in Acute Myelogenous Leukemia NORTH CHICAGO, Ill., Dec.
- Major regulatory milestone achieved toward approval in the European Union NORTH CHICAGO, Ill., Nov.
Women take a stand to improve HIV care outcomes globally WASHINGTON, Nov.
Data from 13 accepted abstracts include: NORTH CHICAGO, Ill., Nov.
NORTH CHICAGO, Ill., Nov. 17, 2014 /PRNewswire/ -- AbbVie (NYSE: ABBV) will participate in the Jefferies 2014 Global Healthcare Conference in London on Thursday, Nov. 20, 2014.
- Data include results from a Phase 1 study of ABT-414 as monotherapy and in combination with radiation and/or chemotherapy in patients with newly diagnosed and recurrent/unresectable glioblastoma
PARIS, November 12, 2014 /PRNewswire/ -- Collaboration to generate novel diagnostic products to support personalized therapies for
- In adult patients co-infected with genotype 1 (GT1) hepatitis C virus (HCV) infection and human immunodeficiency virus (HIV) type 1 infection, TURQUOISE-I demonstrated sustained virologic response
- Results demonstrated high response rates in adult chronic hepatitis C genotype 4 patients without cirrhosis BOSTON, Nov.
- A member of the swell-mob; a genteelly clad pickpocket. Sometimes mobsman.