Latest AbbVie Stories
- Data include results from a Phase 1 study of ABT-414 as monotherapy and in combination with radiation and/or chemotherapy in patients with newly diagnosed and recurrent/unresectable glioblastoma
PARIS, November 12, 2014 /PRNewswire/ -- Collaboration to generate novel diagnostic products to support personalized therapies for
- In adult patients co-infected with genotype 1 (GT1) hepatitis C virus (HCV) infection and human immunodeficiency virus (HIV) type 1 infection, TURQUOISE-I demonstrated sustained virologic response
- Results demonstrated high response rates in adult chronic hepatitis C genotype 4 patients without cirrhosis BOSTON, Nov.
NORTH CHICAGO, Ill., Nov. 5, 2014 /PRNewswire/ -- AbbVie (NYSE: ABBV) will participate in the Credit Suisse 2014 Healthcare Conference on Thursday, Nov. 13, 2014.
NORTH CHICAGO, Ill., Oct.
DUBLIN, October 20, 2014 /PRNewswire/ -- NOT FOR RELEASE, PUBLICATION OR DISTRIBUTION (IN WHOLE OR IN PART) IN, INTO OR FROM ANY JURISDICTION WHERE TO DO SO WOULD
- HS is a painful, chronic inflammatory skin disease that impacts approximately 1 percent of the adult population worldwide with no approved treatment options available,, AMSTERDAM,
-- Polyarticular juvenile idiopathic arthritis (JIA) occurs in approximately 25 percent of all JIA patients NORTH CHICAGO, Ill., Oct.
Data from 25 accepted abstracts include results from: NORTH CHICAGO, Ill., Oct.
- Monstrous in size or character; huge; prodigious; monstrously perverse, savage, cruel, etc.