Latest AbbVie Stories
NORTH CHICAGO, Ill., Jan. 16, 2015 /PRNewswire/ -- AbbVie (NYSE: ABBV) will announce its fourth-quarter and full-year 2014 financial results on Friday, Jan.
-- DUOPA is the first and only treatment providing 16 continuous hours of carbidopa and levodopa for motor fluctuations in advanced Parkinson's disease NORTH CHICAGO, Ill., Jan.
- Expects Adjusted Earnings Per Share of $4.25 to $4.45 (GAAP EPS of $3.99 to $4.19); Guidance to be Further Refined as HCV Launch Progresses NORTH CHICAGO, Ill., Jan.
NORTH CHICAGO, Ill., Dec. 23, 2014 /PRNewswire/ -- AbbVie (NYSE: ABBV) will participate in the Goldman Sachs Healthcare CEOs Unscripted Conference on Tuesday, Jan. 6, 2015. Richard A.
- AbbVie Presents for the First Time Results from the Venetoclax Phase 2 Program in Acute Myelogenous Leukemia NORTH CHICAGO, Ill., Dec.
- Major regulatory milestone achieved toward approval in the European Union NORTH CHICAGO, Ill., Nov.
Women take a stand to improve HIV care outcomes globally WASHINGTON, Nov.
Data from 13 accepted abstracts include: NORTH CHICAGO, Ill., Nov.
NORTH CHICAGO, Ill., Nov. 17, 2014 /PRNewswire/ -- AbbVie (NYSE: ABBV) will participate in the Jefferies 2014 Global Healthcare Conference in London on Thursday, Nov. 20, 2014.
- Stoppage; cessation (of labor).
- A standing still or idling (of mills, factories, etc.).