Latest AbbVie Stories
- AbbVie presents preliminary data from randomized phase 2 trial of veliparib in non-small cell lung cancer NORTH CHICAGO, Ill., Sept.
Presentations include first Phase 2 results evaluating investigational compound Veliparib in patients with non-small cell lung cancer NORTH CHICAGO, Ill., Sept.
DUBLIN, September 19, 2014 /PRNewswire/ -- Research and Markets (http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/fg8h7p/global) has announced the addition of the "Global Endometriosis
- Currently no approved treatment options available for patients living with HS, a skin disease which impacts approximately 1 percent of the adult population worldwide1,2 COPENHAGEN, Denmark,
- Only 28% of Parkinson's patients are currently receiving care from a Parkinson's specialist NEW YORK, Sept.
- Calico to create a leading R&D facility in the San Francisco Bay Area focused on aging and age-related diseases, including neurodegeneration and cancer NORTH CHICAGO, Ill.
- Recipients will compete for public votes for a chance to win one of two Thriving Undergraduate and Graduate Scholar awards NORTH CHICAGO, Ill., Aug.
- Results from Phase I program in glioblastoma multiforme presented at ASCO earlier this year NORTH CHICAGO, Ill., Aug.
- AbbVie will donate $10 to Cystic Fibrosis Research, Inc. (CFRI) for every recipe collected between August 1 and September 15, 2014, up to $10,000 NORTH CHICAGO, Ill.
Initiative to optimize patient care spearheaded by AbbVie and The Michael J.
- totally perplexed and mixed up.