Latest AbbVie Stories
- Only 28% of Parkinson's patients are currently receiving care from a Parkinson's specialist NEW YORK, Sept.
- Calico to create a leading R&D facility in the San Francisco Bay Area focused on aging and age-related diseases, including neurodegeneration and cancer NORTH CHICAGO, Ill.
- Recipients will compete for public votes for a chance to win one of two Thriving Undergraduate and Graduate Scholar awards NORTH CHICAGO, Ill., Aug.
- Results from Phase I program in glioblastoma multiforme presented at ASCO earlier this year NORTH CHICAGO, Ill., Aug.
- AbbVie will donate $10 to Cystic Fibrosis Research, Inc. (CFRI) for every recipe collected between August 1 and September 15, 2014, up to $10,000 NORTH CHICAGO, Ill.
Initiative to optimize patient care spearheaded by AbbVie and The Michael J.
- Trial will measure investigational compound's efficacy and safety in patients with HER2-negative breast cancer, associated with BRCA 1, BRCA 2 mutations NORTH CHICAGO, Ill.,
NORTH CHICAGO, Ill., June 17, 2014 /PRNewswire/ -- AbbVie (NYSE: ABBV) announced today that the Marketing Authorization Applications (MAAs) for its investigational, all-oral, interferon-free
NORTH CHICAGO, Ill., June 13, 2014 /PRNewswire/ -- AbbVie (NYSE: ABBV) announced today that the New Drug Application (NDA) for its investigational, all-oral, interferon-free regimen for the
- Findings Show Positive Association Between Adherence and Anti-TNF Therapy Compared to Conventional Therapy PARIS, June 11, 2014 /PRNewswire/ -- AbbVie (NYSE:ABBV) today announced
- A transitional zone between two communities containing the characteristic species of each.