Latest ABC Spark Stories
TORONTO, April 10, 2014 /PRNewswire/ - Corus Entertainment Inc. (TSX: CJR.B) announced today that its Board of Directors has declared monthly dividends of $0.090417 per Class A Share and $0.090833 per Class B Share payable on each of May 30, 2014, June 30, 2014 and July 31, 2014 to shareholders of record at the close of business on May 15, 2014, June 16, 2014 and July 15, 2014, respectively. The foregoing dividends are designated as "eligible" dividends for the purpose of the Income...
TORONTO, Jan. 6, 2014 /PRNewswire/ - Today, Corus Entertainment Inc. (TSX:CJR.B) announced that the Company closed its acquisition of the specialty television services Historia, Séries+ and the remaining 50% of TELETOON Canada Inc. on January 1, 2014. "This is an important milestone for the Company as we integrate these new television services into the Corus portfolio," said John Cassaday, President and Chief Executive Officer, Corus Entertainment. "We are excited about the...
- A Roman unit of weight, 1⁄1728 of a pound.
- A weight of four grains used in weighing gold and precious stones; a carat.
- In anatomy, a formation suggesting a husk or pod.
- The lowest unit in the Roman coinage, the twenty-fourth part of a solidus.
- A coin of base silver of the Gothic and Lombard kings of Italy.