Abelmoschus moschatus Reference Libraries
The Annual Hibiscus (Abelmoschus moschatus) also known as Bamia Moschata, Galu Gasturi, Muskdana, Musk mallow, Musk okra, Ornamental okra, Tropical jewel hibiscus, and Yorka okra, is a medicinal plant in the Malyaceae family. It is native to India. Despite being a tropical plant originally, the hibiscus is frost hardy. The seed, known as Ambrette, musk or rose mallow, has a sweet, flowery,...
- A Roman unit of weight, 1⁄1728 of a pound.
- A weight of four grains used in weighing gold and precious stones; a carat.
- In anatomy, a formation suggesting a husk or pod.
- The lowest unit in the Roman coinage, the twenty-fourth part of a solidus.
- A coin of base silver of the Gothic and Lombard kings of Italy.