Abstraction Reference Libraries
The blue spiny starfish (Coscinasterias tenuispina), also known as the white starfish, is a species that is classified within the Asteriidae family. It can be found in the Mediterranean Sea and the Atlantic Ocean. Its range includes the coasts of Portugal, France, Cuba, Brazil, various islands in the Atlantic, and the coasts from North Carolina to Santos. It prefers a habitat along shorelines...
- A Roman unit of weight, 1⁄1728 of a pound.
- A weight of four grains used in weighing gold and precious stones; a carat.
- In anatomy, a formation suggesting a husk or pod.
- The lowest unit in the Roman coinage, the twenty-fourth part of a solidus.
- A coin of base silver of the Gothic and Lombard kings of Italy.