Latest Accelerated Share Repurchase Stories
BOSTON, June 16, 2014 /PRNewswire/ -- PAREXEL International Corporation (Nasdaq: PRXL) announced today that it has entered into an Accelerated Share Repurchase (ASR) agreement with Goldman Sachs & Co. to repurchase an aggregate of $150 million of the Company's common stock. The ASR is part of the Company's share repurchase program authorizing the repurchase of up to $150 million, as originally announced on June 2, 2014. Under the ASR agreement, PAREXEL will receive approximately...
Board of directors also approves quarterly dividend SEATTLE, May 12, 2014 /PRNewswire/ -- The board of directors of Alaska Air Group (NYSE: ALK) has approved a share repurchase program authorizing the company to buy back up to $650 million of its common stock. This share repurchase program represents approximately 10 percent of the market capitalization of the company. The board also approved a quarterly cash dividend of 25 cents per share as part of Air Group's program to be a...
- A murmuring sound; a rushing or whistling sound, like that of the wind; a deep sigh.
- A gentle breeze; a waft; a breath.
- Any rumor that engages general attention.
- A cant or whining mode of speaking, especially in preaching or praying; the chant or recitative characteristic of the old Presbyterians in Scotland.
- To make a rushing, whistling, or sighing sound; emit a hollow murmur; murmur or sigh like the wind.
- To breathe in or as in sleep.
- To utter in a whining or monotonous tone.