Latest Access America Stories
RICHMOND, Va., June 29 /PRNewswire/ -- Access America has partnered with Standard & Poor's (S&P) Risk Solutions to incorporate S&P's Credit Risk Tracker as a new, more advanced tool in its effort to obtain more accurate risk information on travel supplier companies. Access America and its Underwriting Department will use Credit Risk Tracker to analyze public and non-public financial data from companies on or being considered for the Covered Supplier List of the company's Access...
SEATTLE, Dec. 11 /PRNewswire-FirstCall/ -- Alaska Airlines and Horizon Air customers can now purchase Access America(R) Trip Protection through a partnership with Mondial Assistance, one of the leading providers of travel insurance and 24-hour emergency assistance. Access America Trip Protection includes coverage for reimbursement of non-refundable travel expenses in case of emergency cancellation or trip delays, reimbursement for unexpected travel expenses and 24-hour access to...
Access America's Traveler Frustration Index Shows Frustration with Airlines Down but Concern over Overall Prices Up Access America Caroline Platt, 804-788-1414 firstname.lastname@example.org The quarterly barometer that tracks traveler frustrations with such headaches as cost, safety and service found movement in both directions during the past summer. While frustrations with rising gas prices fueled a spike in concern about overall travel costs to their highest levels in the past year,...
- A murmuring sound; a rushing or whistling sound, like that of the wind; a deep sigh.
- A gentle breeze; a waft; a breath.
- Any rumor that engages general attention.
- A cant or whining mode of speaking, especially in preaching or praying; the chant or recitative characteristic of the old Presbyterians in Scotland.
- To make a rushing, whistling, or sighing sound; emit a hollow murmur; murmur or sigh like the wind.
- To breathe in or as in sleep.
- To utter in a whining or monotonous tone.