National Science Foundation (NSF) NSF and Intel support the development of domain-specific hardware to address health care needs A "valley of death" is well-known to entrepreneurs -- the lull between government funding for research and...
Latest ACCURATE Stories
MammaCare technology sets standards for clinical breast exams MammaCare, a revolutionary tool that has set standards for teaching women and clinicians how to perform clinical breast exams, is training professionals around the country to detect lumps earlier and save lives. Widely-publicized statistics inform women about the importance of early detection of cancer. The Center for Disease Control reports that second only to skin cancer, breast cancer is the most common cancer among...
Affectiva, an MIT. Media Lab spin-off that makes technologies to measure emotion, today announced that it has won a National Science Foundation (NSF) grant to develop an online version of its technology that enables computers to recognize human expressions and deduce emotional and cognitive states. Waltham, MA (PRWEB) January 31, 2011 Affectiva, which makes technologies to measure emotion, today announced that it has won a National Science Foundation (NSF) grant to develop an online version...
- A murmuring sound; a rushing or whistling sound, like that of the wind; a deep sigh.
- A gentle breeze; a waft; a breath.
- Any rumor that engages general attention.
- A cant or whining mode of speaking, especially in preaching or praying; the chant or recitative characteristic of the old Presbyterians in Scotland.
- To make a rushing, whistling, or sighing sound; emit a hollow murmur; murmur or sigh like the wind.
- To breathe in or as in sleep.
- To utter in a whining or monotonous tone.