Latest Acetonide Stories
-- Intravitreal corticosteroid implant for treatment of vision impairment associated with diabetic macular oedema MELBOURNE, Australia and ATLANTA, April 28, 2014 /PRNewswire/ -- Australian and New Zealand patients suffering from vision impairment due to a type of diabetes-induced eye disease will have access to a new treatment, following a license deal between Australian biopharmaceutical company Specialised Therapeutics Australia (STA) and Alimera Sciences (NASDAQ: ALIM). The exclusive...
PDUFA goal date set for September 26, 2014 ATLANTA, April 14, 2014 /PRNewswire/ -- Alimera Sciences, Inc. (NASDAQ: ALIM) (Alimera), a biopharmaceutical company that specializes in the research, development and commercialization of prescription ophthalmic pharmaceuticals, today announced that its recent resubmission of the New Drug Application (NDA) for ILUVIEN(®) has been acknowledged as received by the U.S. Food and Drug Administration (FDA) as a complete class 2 response to the...
David P. Skoner, MD, of Allegheny General Hospital was chosen to represent the opinions of major national allergy medicine societies in opposing the over-the-counter sale of triamcinolone acetonide (Nasacort) to kids and adults. Silver Spring, Md. (PRWEB) July 31, 2013 David P. Skoner, MD, Director of the Division of Allergy, Asthma and Immunology, Department of Medicine at Allegheny General Hospital (AGH), will testify today before the U.S. Food and Drug Administration in opposition to...
- A murmuring sound; a rushing or whistling sound, like that of the wind; a deep sigh.
- A gentle breeze; a waft; a breath.
- Any rumor that engages general attention.
- A cant or whining mode of speaking, especially in preaching or praying; the chant or recitative characteristic of the old Presbyterians in Scotland.
- To make a rushing, whistling, or sighing sound; emit a hollow murmur; murmur or sigh like the wind.
- To breathe in or as in sleep.
- To utter in a whining or monotonous tone.