Latest ACP AdvisorNet Stories
Company Pledges 500+ Hours to Veteran Career Mentoring Program, ACP AdvisorNet DUBLIN and BOSTON, May 12, 2014 /PRNewswire/ -- In celebration of National Small Business Week, Fleetmatics Group PLC (NYSE: FLTX), a leading global provider of mobile workforce solutions for service-based businesses of all sizes delivered as software-as-a-service (SaaS), is sharing data-driven best practices for SMB success geared toward service businesses. Additionally, Fleetmatics executives are...
- A Roman unit of weight, 1⁄1728 of a pound.
- A weight of four grains used in weighing gold and precious stones; a carat.
- In anatomy, a formation suggesting a husk or pod.
- The lowest unit in the Roman coinage, the twenty-fourth part of a solidus.
- A coin of base silver of the Gothic and Lombard kings of Italy.