Latest Actavis Stories
- Transaction Valued at $66 Billion or $219 per Share in Cash and Actavis Shares - DUBLIN and IRVINE, Calif., Nov. 17, 2014 /PRNewswire/ -- Actavis plc (NYSE: ACT) and Allergan, Inc.
- Expertise in global finance, M&A, business development - DUBLIN, Nov.
DUBLIN, Nov. 5, 2014 /PRNewswire/ -- Actavis plc (NYSE: ACT), a leading global specialty pharmaceutical company, today announced that Chief Financial Officer R.
- Increases Second Half Non-GAAP EPS Forecast to $6.60-$6.70 - DUBLIN, Nov.
DUBLIN and CHICAGO, Oct. 31, 2014 /PRNewswire/ -- Actavis plc (NYSE: ACT) and Durata Therapeutics, Inc. (NASDAQ: DRTX) today announced that the U.S.
-- Relamorelin is a Novel Peptide Ghrelin Agonist for Diabetic Gastroparesis -- DUBLIN and BOSTON, Oct.
DUBLIN, Oct. 16, 2014 /PRNewswire/ -- Actavis plc (NYSE: ACT) today confirmed that it has filed an Abbreviated New Drug Application (ANDA) with the U.S.
- In Roman antiquity, the return of a person who had been banished, or taken prisoner by an enemy, to his old condition and former privileges.
- In international law, that right by virtue of which persons and things taken by an enemy in war are restored to their former status when coming again under the power of the nation to which they belonged.