Latest Acthar Stories
Real-world retrospective cases evaluate proteinuria response to treatment in patients with various kidney disorders resulting in nephrotic syndrome DALLAS, March 27, 2015 /PRNewswire/ --
- Creates a diversified, high-growth therapeutic portfolio, capable of delivering substantial, sustainable value for shareholders DUBLIN, Aug.
A recent regulatory filing exposes that adverse events occurred in 14% of patients taking Acthar in 2013.
Net Sales $279 Million; Increase of 42% over Prior Year Non-GAAP Results ANAHEIM, Calif., July 24, 2014 /PRNewswire/ -- Questcor Pharmaceuticals, Inc.
A recent regulatory filing exposes that the number of adverse events in 2013 reported by patients taking Acthar was almost 14% of prescriptions.
- Expands pipeline and broadens platform with next-generation melanocortin peptides - ANAHEIM, Calif., May 14, 2014 /PRNewswire/ -- Questcor Pharmaceuticals, Inc.
- Significant clinical response to Acthar was observed in patients experiencing active disease while on conventional SLE maintenance therapies - ANAHEIM, Calif., May 5, 2014 /PRNewswire/ --
- Net Sales $227 Million; Increase 68% Year-over-Year - ANAHEIM, Calif., April 28, 2014 /PRNewswire/ -- Questcor Pharmaceuticals, Inc.
- Clinical results appear to correlate with reduction in anti-PLA2R antibodies ANAHEIM, Calif., April 21, 2014 /PRNewswire/ -- Questcor Pharmaceuticals, Inc.
--Questcor Shareholders Receive $30.00 in Cash and 0.897 Mallinckrodt Shares for Each Share of Questcor Common Stock They Own-- DUBLIN and ANAHEIM, Calif., April 7, 2014 /PRNewswire/ --
- A hairdresser.