Latest Activision Publishing Stories
Michael Harper for redOrbit.com — Your Universe Online Within its first 24 hours of availability, Call of Duty: Black Ops II has already netted $500 million in sales. This is a new record, according to the game maker Activision Blizzard, and proves once more that the annual release of a new Call of Duty title is “the biggest entertainment launch of the year.” Black Ops II has easily outsold another highly anticipated video game title – Microsoft´s Halo 4...
redOrbit Staff & Wire Reports - Your Universe Online Its predecessor was one of the hottest selling software titles of 2011, and now Activision Blizzard is reportedly counting on big things from Skylanders: Giants, the second entry in a unique franchise that combines playing video games and collecting toys, this holiday season. Giants, the sequel to what the developers called "the best-selling kids title in 2011 and best-selling game of 2012 year to date" in a recent statement, was...
Michael Harper for redOrbit.com — Your Universe Online Call of Duty maker Activision has been doing well lately. Very well, in fact, as they´ve just announced their second quarter earnings for the period which ended in June. By the numbers, the largest independent game publisher was able to earn more and increase their revenue as well as raise their guidance for the full year. They were able to garner these numbers as the rest of the traditional video game industry is feeling...
- A murmuring sound; a rushing or whistling sound, like that of the wind; a deep sigh.
- A gentle breeze; a waft; a breath.
- Any rumor that engages general attention.
- A cant or whining mode of speaking, especially in preaching or praying; the chant or recitative characteristic of the old Presbyterians in Scotland.
- To make a rushing, whistling, or sighing sound; emit a hollow murmur; murmur or sigh like the wind.
- To breathe in or as in sleep.
- To utter in a whining or monotonous tone.