Latest actor Stories
In the computer graphics (CG) animated comedy "Ted," which is running now in the cinemas, Ted is a teddy bear who came to life as the result of a childhood wish of John Bennett (Mark Wahlberg) and has refused to leave his side ever since. CG Animated characters like "Ted" have become a standard of Hollywood's movie productions since the blockbuster "Avatar" with its blue-skinned computer-animated characters won three Oscars and brought in three billion US dollars, digital animated characters...
Lasik and Prelex pioneer Dr. Rajesh Khanna, performs surgery on actor Kevin Sorbo. Kevin has since achieved remarkable results, and credits Dr. Khanna with his improved vision and advanced quality of life. Kevin remarks how happy he is with his new vision and wishes he would've had the procedure years ago. Most recently, Dr. Khanna, Kevin Sorbo, and plethora of other celebrities attended Oscar De La Hoya's Celebrity golf tournament, where Kevin's new vision helped him win the $10,000 hole in...
- A murmuring sound; a rushing or whistling sound, like that of the wind; a deep sigh.
- A gentle breeze; a waft; a breath.
- Any rumor that engages general attention.
- A cant or whining mode of speaking, especially in preaching or praying; the chant or recitative characteristic of the old Presbyterians in Scotland.
- To make a rushing, whistling, or sighing sound; emit a hollow murmur; murmur or sigh like the wind.
- To breathe in or as in sleep.
- To utter in a whining or monotonous tone.