Latest ADASUVE Stories
Notes Secured by Royalties and Milestones on U.S. Sales of ADASUVE® MOUNTAIN VIEW, Calif., March 19, 2014 /PRNewswire/ -- Alexza Pharmaceuticals, Inc. (Nasdaq: ALXA) (Alexza) announced today that it has closed a private placement to institutional investors of $45.0 million of non-recourse notes (the "Notes"). The Notes are secured by royalties and potential milestones from U.S. sales of ADASUVE(®) (loxapine) inhalation powder. Alexza's commercial partner for ADASUVE in the U.S....
Management to Review Results and Provide Business Update in Conference Call Scheduled Today for 5:00 p.m. Eastern Time MOUNTAIN VIEW, Calif., March 6, 2014 /PRNewswire/ -- Alexza Pharmaceuticals, Inc. (Nasdaq: ALXA) today reported financial results for the quarter and year ended December 31, 2013. The net loss for the fourth quarter was $5.7 million compared to $10.3 million during the same quarter in 2012. The net loss for the years ended December 31, 2013 and 2012 was $39.6 million and...
- A murmuring sound; a rushing or whistling sound, like that of the wind; a deep sigh.
- A gentle breeze; a waft; a breath.
- Any rumor that engages general attention.
- A cant or whining mode of speaking, especially in preaching or praying; the chant or recitative characteristic of the old Presbyterians in Scotland.
- To make a rushing, whistling, or sighing sound; emit a hollow murmur; murmur or sigh like the wind.
- To breathe in or as in sleep.
- To utter in a whining or monotonous tone.