Latest Adrianne Stories
Adrianne Calvo gives viewers a behind-the-scenes look at what it takes to be an award-winning chef and restaurant owner MIAMI, Feb. 4, 2014 /PRNewswire/ -- Celebrity Chef Adrianne Calvo takes us behind-the-scenes, as the first chef on Foodable TV's new reality show "Food as a Lifestyle." Food is a lifestyle, and hers is orchestrated chaos. (Photo: http://photos.prnewswire.com/prnh/20140204/PH58725) "I walk through the door and I'm usually carrying a million things," Calvo said. "I...
- A Roman unit of weight, 1⁄1728 of a pound.
- A weight of four grains used in weighing gold and precious stones; a carat.
- In anatomy, a formation suggesting a husk or pod.
- The lowest unit in the Roman coinage, the twenty-fourth part of a solidus.
- A coin of base silver of the Gothic and Lombard kings of Italy.