Latest Ads Integrity Alliance Stories
Much like how legendary comic book super heroes joined forces to form the Avengers or the Justice League, some of the super-powers of the Internet are teaming up to keep Web surfers safe from viruses, scams, and spyware associated with advertisements. According to Engadget, AOL, Facebook, Google, Twitter and the Interactive Advertising Bureau (IAB) have formed the Ads Integrity Alliance, a group that has evolved from the StopBadware organization originally formed in 2006. The group will...
- A murmuring sound; a rushing or whistling sound, like that of the wind; a deep sigh.
- A gentle breeze; a waft; a breath.
- Any rumor that engages general attention.
- A cant or whining mode of speaking, especially in preaching or praying; the chant or recitative characteristic of the old Presbyterians in Scotland.
- To make a rushing, whistling, or sighing sound; emit a hollow murmur; murmur or sigh like the wind.
- To breathe in or as in sleep.
- To utter in a whining or monotonous tone.