Latest Advanced Power Projects Inc. Stories
With the addition of three Regional POWER managers, Advanced Power Projects, Inc. (POWER) has expanded its coverage of the U.S. market to include all 50 states. "POWER's proprietary technology, the Simplified Combined Cycle (SCC), enables many existing gas-fired power plants to increase output, lower fuel consumption and dramatically reduce greenhouse gas emissions," POWER President Tom Mason commented. "With the addition of three highly experienced Regional POWER Managers, we have rounded...
Advanced Power Projects, Inc. ("POWER"), announces the opening of its engineering and construction office located at 1410 Rocky Ridge Drive, Suite 140, Roseville, CA 95661. The office will house technical staff required to support POWER's contracts and proposal development. Fred Manuel, Senior Vice President Engineering, and Trevor Thor, Vice President Construction, will co-manage the office. Plans are to staff it with approximately 25 engineers, construction project managers, and support...
Advanced Power Projects, Inc. Tom Mason, 510-651-7500 (President) Advanced Power Projects, Inc. ("POWER"), announces the appointment of Charles B. (Chuck) Clark, Jr. as Chief Financial Officer. Chuck brings over 25 years of accounting and finance experience in the power industry, and has supported the raising of over $20 billion in public and private capital market transactions to advance clean power generation in the U.S. Prior to joining POWER, Chuck served as Senior Vice President...
- A murmuring sound; a rushing or whistling sound, like that of the wind; a deep sigh.
- A gentle breeze; a waft; a breath.
- Any rumor that engages general attention.
- A cant or whining mode of speaking, especially in preaching or praying; the chant or recitative characteristic of the old Presbyterians in Scotland.
- To make a rushing, whistling, or sighing sound; emit a hollow murmur; murmur or sigh like the wind.
- To breathe in or as in sleep.
- To utter in a whining or monotonous tone.