Latest Aerotek(®) Inc. Stories
Conference Features Aerotek Speakers and Award Recipients HANOVER, Md., Feb. 6, 2014 /PRNewswire-USNewswire/ -- Aerotek(®) Inc., a leading provider of scientific, technical and engineering recruiting and staffing services, today announced its sponsorship of the 28(th) Annual Black Engineer of the Year Awards (BEYA) Science, Technology, Engineering and Mathematics (STEM) Conference in Washington, D.C. The conference celebrates the achievements of diverse STEM professionals during three days...
- A Roman unit of weight, 1⁄1728 of a pound.
- A weight of four grains used in weighing gold and precious stones; a carat.
- In anatomy, a formation suggesting a husk or pod.
- The lowest unit in the Roman coinage, the twenty-fourth part of a solidus.
- A coin of base silver of the Gothic and Lombard kings of Italy.