Latest AEZS-108 Stories
QUÃ“°BEC CITY, July 18, 2011 /PRNewswire/ - Aeterna Zentaris Inc. (NASDAQ: AEZS) (TSX: AEZ) (the "Company") today announced that final Phase 2 results in endometrial cancer on its anticancer compound, AEZS-108, will be presented during a poster session at the upcoming 17(th) International Meeting of the European Society of Gynaecological Oncology ("ESGO"), to be held September 11-14, 2011, at the Milan Convention Center in Milan, Italy. The trial was...
- A Roman unit of weight, 1⁄1728 of a pound.
- A weight of four grains used in weighing gold and precious stones; a carat.
- In anatomy, a formation suggesting a husk or pod.
- The lowest unit in the Roman coinage, the twenty-fourth part of a solidus.
- A coin of base silver of the Gothic and Lombard kings of Italy.