Latest Afatinib Stories
- Results from two large trials individually showed an improvement in the secondary endpoint of overall survival for patients with the most common EGFR mutation (Del19) RIDGEFIELD, Conn., Jan.
- LUX-Lung 8 trial met its primary endpoint of improving progression-free survival in patients treated with afatinib versus erlotinib after failure of first-line, platinum-based chemotherapy, reducing
- Boehringer Ingelheim obtains exclusive global rights for development and commercialization of CureVac's investigational therapeutic cancer vaccine CV9202 INGELHEIM and TUBINGEN, Germany,
- 7 total abstracts accepted for afatinib and other compounds from the company's oncology research program RIDGEFIELD, Conn., May 30, 2014 /PRNewswire/ -- Boehringer Ingelheim today announced
-- Results from two Phase III studies (LUX-Lung 3 and LUX-Lung 6) add to the body of evidence supporting the importance of first-line treatment with afatinib in patients whose tumors express the EGFR
- totally perplexed and mixed up.