Latest Affiliated Dialysis Centers LLC Stories
LAS VEGAS, April 24, 2014 /PRNewswire/ -- On Wednesday, April 23, 2014, Affiliated Dialysis Centers, LLC ("ADC") shared the release of clinical data in a Late Breaking Poster Session at the 2014 National Kidney Foundation (NKF) Spring Clinical Meetings in Las Vegas, NV. Xelay Acumen, a strategy and medical data analytics firm, independently led the data collection and analysis effort, and Dr. Alex Yang, M.D. presented the results. Earlier this year, ADC presented the first results of a large...
ATLANTA, Feb. 19, 2014 /PRNewswire/ -- On Monday, February 10, 2014, Affiliated Dialysis Centers, LLC ("ADC") shared its first release of clinical data at the 2014 34(th) Annual Dialysis Conference in Atlanta, GA. Since 2013, ADC has engaged Xelay Acumen, a strategy and medical data analytics firm, to independently lead its data collection and analysis effort. Dr. Alex Yang MD presented the initial results from this health outcomes clinical research study involving ESRD patients who...
- A Roman unit of weight, 1⁄1728 of a pound.
- A weight of four grains used in weighing gold and precious stones; a carat.
- In anatomy, a formation suggesting a husk or pod.
- The lowest unit in the Roman coinage, the twenty-fourth part of a solidus.
- A coin of base silver of the Gothic and Lombard kings of Italy.