Latest African dwarf frog Stories
Brett Smith for redOrbit.com - Your Universe Online According to a new report from the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC), an outbreak of Salmonella infections from 2008 to 2011 was caused by small, aquatic pet frogs. "This was the first Salmonella outbreak associated with aquatic frogs, and in this case the frogs are often marketed as good pets for kids," lead author Shauna Mettee Zarecki, a public health advisor“¯with the CDC in Atlanta, told Reuters. The...
- A Roman unit of weight, 1⁄1728 of a pound.
- A weight of four grains used in weighing gold and precious stones; a carat.
- In anatomy, a formation suggesting a husk or pod.
- The lowest unit in the Roman coinage, the twenty-fourth part of a solidus.
- A coin of base silver of the Gothic and Lombard kings of Italy.