Latest Agricultural Technology Innovation Partnership Stories
Agricultural Technology Innovation Partnership Foundation Announces Seven Founding Participants for REAP initiative ARLINGTON, Texas, April 3, 2014 /PRNewswire-USNewswire/ -- At the request of the U.S. Department of Agriculture and the USDA's Agricultural Research Service (USDA ARS), the ATIP Foundation (Agricultural Technology Innovation Partnership) has established a public-private partnership to enhance research on sustainable soil health for multiple land uses in agriculture....
- A Roman unit of weight, 1⁄1728 of a pound.
- A weight of four grains used in weighing gold and precious stones; a carat.
- In anatomy, a formation suggesting a husk or pod.
- The lowest unit in the Roman coinage, the twenty-fourth part of a solidus.
- A coin of base silver of the Gothic and Lombard kings of Italy.