Latest Air Force Cyber Command Stories
Knight Point Systems, a Reston, Va. based Information Technology Services and Solutions company, announces the addition of Dr. John Brence to its executive team as Director, Cyber Security Practice Area. Reston, Va. (PRWEB) July 03, 2012 Knight Point Systems, a Reston, Va. based Information Technology Services and Solutions company, announces the addition of Dr. John Brence to its executive team as Director, Cyber Security Practice Area. “John Brence is an enormous asset to Knight...
The US government´s advanced research unit said Monday it will boost investments in cyber research by 50 percent over the next 5 years, in response to the increased threat of cyber terrorism and warfare. The Defense Advanced Projects Research Agency (DARPA) will increase its focus on offensive cyber capabilities and defensive cyber capabilities, both key elements in combating modern cyber threats. DARPA is looking for $208 million in cyber spending in the upcoming fiscal year, up...
- A murmuring sound; a rushing or whistling sound, like that of the wind; a deep sigh.
- A gentle breeze; a waft; a breath.
- Any rumor that engages general attention.
- A cant or whining mode of speaking, especially in preaching or praying; the chant or recitative characteristic of the old Presbyterians in Scotland.
- To make a rushing, whistling, or sighing sound; emit a hollow murmur; murmur or sigh like the wind.
- To breathe in or as in sleep.
- To utter in a whining or monotonous tone.