Latest Airlift Stories
MARIETTA, Ga., Feb. 3, 2014 /PRNewswire/ -- Lockheed Martin [NYSE: LMT] officials submitted a Program Notification Letter to the Federal Aviation Administration on Jan. 21, 2014, for a type design update for the Lockheed Martin Model L-382J airplane, a civil-certified variant of the proven C-130J Super Hercules to be marketed as the LM-100J.More than 100 L-100s, which were the commercial variant of the first generation C-130, were produced from 1964-1992 at the then Lockheed-Georgia...
Aeros and Pacific Airlift Will Facilitate Air Cargo Transportation and Logistic Services with Aeroscraft Fleet in Asia Pacific Region Los Angeles/Singapore (PRWEB) January 08, 2014 Aeroscraft Corporation, the innovator of a new variable-buoyancy cargo airship known as the Aeroscraft, and Pacific Airlift, a global leader air charter services, have signed a memorandum of understanding to facilitate a structure for various business relationships. Pacific Airlift is an aircraft charter...
- A murmuring sound; a rushing or whistling sound, like that of the wind; a deep sigh.
- A gentle breeze; a waft; a breath.
- Any rumor that engages general attention.
- A cant or whining mode of speaking, especially in preaching or praying; the chant or recitative characteristic of the old Presbyterians in Scotland.
- To make a rushing, whistling, or sighing sound; emit a hollow murmur; murmur or sigh like the wind.
- To breathe in or as in sleep.
- To utter in a whining or monotonous tone.