Latest airline Stories
FORT WORTH, Texas, April 16, 2015 /PRNewswire/ -- Airline trade group Airlines for America honored American Airlines executive David Seymour today with the Engineering, Maintenance and Materiel
The airline sets itself apart with wireless technology on selected flights. LAS VEGAS, April 16, 2015 /PRNewswire/ -- Have you ever wanted to travel via private jet?
HOUSTON, April 15, 2015 /PRNewswire/ -- Air New Zealand has today announced it will expand its North American presence by opening a fifth gateway this December.
Airline honors Missouri with specialty aircraft and dedicated fare sale DALLAS, April 15, 2015 /PRNewswire/ --
- Multi-course meals among significant changes coming in late spring CHICAGO, April 15, 2015 /PRNewswire/ -- United
FORT WORTH, Texas, April 15, 2015 /PRNewswire/ -- American Airlines Group (NASDAQ: AAL) will webcast a live audio feed of its first quarter 2015 financial results conference call with financial
- Optimization services increase efficiency, fuel savings SEATTLE, April 15, 2015 /PRNewswire/ -- Boeing (NYSE:BA) today announced that Hainan Airlines has introduced the Boeing Wind
Carrier to add third nonstop destination in Mexico for Denver Customers DALLAS, April 14, 2015 /PRNewswire/ --
Airline is offsetting all carbon emissions for customers flying on its Eco-Skies aircraft during Earth Month CHICAGO, April 14, 2015 /PRNewswire/ -- In honor of Earth Month, United Airlines
Unions from LAN Airlines and TAM Airlines from 7 countries expand support to striking LAN Airlines workers SANTIAGO, Chile, April 14, 2015 /PRNewswire-USNewswire/ -- More than
- To say in too many words; to express verbosely.
- To express in too many words: sometimes used reflexively.
- The leading idea or a repeated phrase, as of a song or ballad; the refrain; burden.