Latest AIRMALL Pittsburgh Stories
PITTSBURGH, April 13, 2011 /PRNewswire/ -- AIRMALLÃ® USA, the leading airport concessions developer in North America and operator of the AIRMALLÃ® at PIT, is responding to an uptick in passenger traffic at the airport by adjusting operating hours for the award-winning concessions program. The majority of AIRMALL stores and restaurants are now open for business at 5 a.m. A select number of restaurants will open at 4 a.m. for those with flights that depart...
- A Roman unit of weight, 1⁄1728 of a pound.
- A weight of four grains used in weighing gold and precious stones; a carat.
- In anatomy, a formation suggesting a husk or pod.
- The lowest unit in the Roman coinage, the twenty-fourth part of a solidus.
- A coin of base silver of the Gothic and Lombard kings of Italy.