Latest Akamai Technologies Stories
Lee Rannals for redOrbit.com - Your Universe Online According to the latest "State of the Internet" report by Akamai Technologies, Hong Kong boasts the fastest Internet speeds in the world, while Indonesia is the biggest cyber bully. While the average Internet speed for the world is a mere 3.3 Mbps, Hong Kong is hitting top speeds of 65.1 Mbps and South Korea at 53.3 Mbps. The report said half of all Internet connections are now running at 4 Mbps or higher, which is a sign universal...
Reportbuyer.com just published a new market research report: Global Content Delivery Network Market 2012-2016. London (PRWEB) October 14, 2013 TechNavio's analysts forecast the Global Content Delivery Network market to grow at a CAGR of 15.73 percent over the period 2012–2016. One of the key factors contributing to this market growth is the uninterrupted availability of content facilitated by content delivery networks. The Global Content Delivery Network market has also been...
- A Roman unit of weight, 1⁄1728 of a pound.
- A weight of four grains used in weighing gold and precious stones; a carat.
- In anatomy, a formation suggesting a husk or pod.
- The lowest unit in the Roman coinage, the twenty-fourth part of a solidus.
- A coin of base silver of the Gothic and Lombard kings of Italy.