Latest Akebono Brake Corporation Stories
Award-winning truck equipped with Akebono foundation brake components featuring performance improvements FARMINGTON HILLS, Mich., Jan. 29, 2014 /PRNewswire/ -- Akebono Brake Corporation congratulates General Motors on receiving the North American Truck of the Year award for the 2014 Chevrolet Silverado. The award-winning truck is equipped with foundation brake components provided by Akebono, which improve brake performance, extend rotor life and reduce noise and vibration. "We...
- A Roman unit of weight, 1⁄1728 of a pound.
- A weight of four grains used in weighing gold and precious stones; a carat.
- In anatomy, a formation suggesting a husk or pod.
- The lowest unit in the Roman coinage, the twenty-fourth part of a solidus.
- A coin of base silver of the Gothic and Lombard kings of Italy.